About the Podolny Group
The Podolny Group was formed in 1994 with a simple but powerful goal of helping business owners to achieve outcomes that made all the effort and risk of business ownership worthwhile. It does this with a very logical approach that the most complete evaluation prior to developing a plan and a commitment to creating doable plans that can be successfully implemented.
Our client engagements follow this process:
- Understand and define the outcomes that owners want clearly distinguishing between outcomes that serve owners as people versus outcomes that relate to the business as an entity unto itself
- Evaluate the business in the light of its capabilities to achieve the outcomes defined
- Identify the realistic pathways the business might take to achieve the desired outcomes
- Identify the actions and changes that might need to be made within the business and/or by the owners
- Highlight the conflicts that exist between potential outcomes and/or the paths for achieving those outcomes
- Facilitate reconciling those conflicts so there is a solid, committed to consensus on the outcome to be sought and the path for achieving it
- Build out a detailed initial plan and institute an on-going change management process
- Help guide the owner over the time period necessary to ensure execution of the plan, adjustment of the plan as necessary, and the ultimate achievement of the outcome sought.